travels with terry

Friday, March 17, 2006

The wonderful sari






Being a man, the first thing I notice here in the streets is not the litter, or the poverty (more of the first and less of the second since I was last here thirty years ago) but the women! Not that you can see much of them, for they are chastely encased in the wonderful sari - so colourful, and no encumbrance at all for motorcycle riding. I look in the mirror and see nothing but grey... no I don't think I'll start coming to work in a sari, but even the white middleclass male could be a little more colourful. Check out these ladies...

and now here is Annie and Terry....

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Leigh Blackall said...

nice doco on the sari Terry.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Bronwyn hegarty said...

I think you would look fab in a dark green sari Terry - like the one on the woman posing as Annie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home